TERM-seal Ura-Fen Major is a two-component Polyurethane settable foam specially engineered for use in building situations to fill gaps, fissures and cavities. Containing the active control agent Bifenthrin, this agent is modelled on Mother Nature's own insecticide pyrethrum (extracted from the pyrethrum daisy) which kills and repels Termites.
Initially dispensed as a two-part liquid, TERM-seal Ura-Fen Major undergoes an exothermic reaction to create a settable, Termite resistant and waterproof barrier. When combined with TERM-seal PRM Active, TERM-seal Sealant Active and TERM-seal Multi-Purpose Active create the perfect full block barrier, completely filling the cavity below the damp-course.
TERM-seal Ura-Fen Major is also useful for solving Termite protection in step down cavities, cluster penetrations and tilt wall panel in commercial construction.
Applications for use in:
- Monolithic, infill and footing slabs
- Bearer and Joist Treatment
- Tilt Wall Panel
- Large joints and gaps
- Cluster penetrations
Basically where there is a need to provide Termite protection to any form of void, TERM-seal Ura-Fen Major is the answer.
Key Features of TERM-seal Ura-Fen Major:
All ProductsContact Us
- Combined Termite/Moisture protection
- CodeMark Certified and APVMA registered
- Field tested by Bio Technology Australasia against Mastotermes Sp. and Coptotermes Sp. and is approved for use North and South of the Tropic of Capricorn.
- Lasts the lifetime of the building (50 year product warranty)
- Safe for you, your family and pets
- OH&S worker friendly with no residue irritations
- Satisfies all relevant Australian Standards & Building Codes for Termite and Moisture Protection.
- No costly ongoing re-treatments
- Highly cost competitive
- 100% Australian owned, designed and manufactured
- Certified environmentally friendly under the Future Friendly Program of CertMark Aust.
- Installer nationally by trained and accredited installers.